We are a high-touch, specialty and infusion pharmacy.
At Brothers, we partner with patients as part of their healthcare team to develop a personalized care plan. With feedback and careful monitoring, we continue adapting the plan to the patient’s changing needs.
We are actively involved in the communities we serve which help us build strong relationships with patients. It also helps us stay current with the diverse needs of our extended medical family. We sponsor events that encourage our patients and families to stay bonded, allowing us to share real life, not just treatment.
Beyond just providing medication and supplies, we coordinate with payers, medication manufacturers, and providers to remove roadblocks to healthy outcomes.
- Pharmacist– Helps patients understand medication, supervises processes
- Nurse– Answers medical questions, talks with doctors, coordinates in-home nursing care
- Social Worker– Evaluates psychosocial needs and matches to available resources for bleeding disorders patients
- Client Advocate– Regularly calls and visits patients to ensure quality care and adherence while helping patients understand their rights with insurance and providers.
- Market Access– Develops contracts with payers
Reimbursement Specialist- Works with payers and patients regarding benefits and billing
- Delivery Driver– Delivers medication to local patients at their convenience.
Bonded by Blood from an early age, our founders, Kevin and Scott met at hemophilia summer camp. Growing up in the bleeding disorders community, they learned they had specific and sometimes challenging healthcare needs. Together, they resolved to create the healthcare experience they wished they had. In mindful pursuit of this dream, they created Brothers Healthcare, a unique specialty pharmacy, built around exceptional care, personal experience and integrity. Because of this vision, we stretch ourselves and our resources to exceed our patients’ expectations every time, every day. *
Brothers Healthcare commitment shows in the people on our team, the community events we support, and the way we care for patients as a part of our family.