You are more than your medical condition. You are a whole person, that’s why as part of your care plan, we’ll discuss how your support system and healthcare team are working to keep you moving forward.
Having a chronic condition can be difficult. It’s often complicated to manage at each life stage. We are your partner, helping you work through these changes.
Medical Care and Delivery
- Coordination of in-home nursing care
- Expert in-home infusion training
- Education for school, daycare, and extended family at no cost
- Concierge delivery of medication and your preferred supplies
- Help manage your order, so you don’t run out of medicine
- Help you understand your doctor’s instructions and treatment
- Provide bilingual support
- Contact doctor for prescription renewal
Resources and Education
- Education on all bleeding disorders including rare bleeding disorders like Factor 13, GT, Inhibitors, VWD
- Connect with local and national organizations for support and education
- Provide access to resources
- Work with your hospital during in-patient treatment
- Emergency medication delivery 24/7 within southern California and often within 24 hours to other locations.
- Billing support specialist
- Answer questions about cost, co-pay, deductibles, out of pocket max, etc.
- Coordinate with your insurance about your benefits options
Brothers Healthcare is proud to offer a scholarship award program for members of the bleeding disorders community. We are honored to help people with bleeding disorders achieve their educational goals.
Refer to the application below for details including eligibility and deadlines. Please send any scholarship questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Get in touch with Brothers Healthcare today!
We are ready to take your call at 800-291-1089
or you can easily reach us by clicking below.